catch up

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Hi there... not much up with me. I started drawing again after months of nothing... well actually I was doing a shit load of crafts instead.... I really want to have a table @ Sakuracon next year (and an Etsy store eventually), but I think I'll do like 70% crafts and then some art. I really love crafts because there is so many different venues to master! It's like an ADD's dream lol.

I'm also trying to make like a huge library of my art on tumblr (for myself, I've always wanted to do something like that), I'll maybe post a link up to that eventually after I've uploaded everything.

Past the jump there is a pathetic amount of art, and some pathetic fangirl rambling, basically click if you want to see me be pathetic lol

Star Trek:


Avengers:

It's really sad but my 5 year old bro and I are both obsessed about avengers. I made my bro a Captain America shield out of cardboard and watched Marvel cartoons with him (Avengers:EMH and Iron Man:AA) my parents probably think I'm just trying to be a good big sister but nope! I am doing this out of pure selfishness ^p^

 
Based off of tony giving steve mouth to mouth here and here, I realize it's cpr, but for some reason the color scheme and lighting is a strangely romantic touch??? I mean a kiss in the purple sunset guys. Also there is actually poison in the air or something so tony is actually sacrificing himself for cap T____T 

tony/pepper and sensitive artist!steve

I am still trying to figure out how I'm going to draw them. Trying to find a balance between movie and comics is hard... I wish I had one of those blanket cartoony styles that works on everything (real people, comics, cartoons, anime) while still looking original and tasteful and perfect like barukurii T___T

But yeah my steve/tony story (aka how cid lost her mind): when I first watched the movie and saw them all gruff and arguing and I suddenly remembered how they were rly buddy/buddy in young avengers, flying around in rainbow side hugs and all...


My basic reaction was "d'awwwwwww they have no idea that they're going to be BEST BUDDIES one day!!" ...after the movie I went through a lot of digging and and was amazed by the EPIC BROMANCE I found. MY HEART IS STILL BEATING BIG BEATS ABOUT IT.

LOOK AT THESE EPIC FEELINGS


LOOK AT THIS EPIC FLIRTING BANTER

AND JUST LOOK AT THIS....
 

Ok lmao I'm done. See you guys later lol

1 comments:

Chrissie said...

GIRL, how do I keep missing out on seeing your blogspot posts on my blogger dash. *cleans out my feed list*

SO happy to see your art around! Though mostly just happy to see you post haaha. And omgoooshhhhh this bromance. I haven't jumped on to avengers bandwagon yet but I like seeing everything that is going around!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment !!! ; 3;