pbbbbt

Thursday, August 23, 2012
Picked up my tablet again after a few months... I actually wasn't sure if I could even draw anymore at first but then it came back..

I found my art on a bara site (not the one above obv) the other day and IT MADE ME SO HAPPY LOL. Seeing my picture next to huge bubble muscles and hairy butts, I was like does this mean I can draw manly men!! I'm still so happy about it, I'm so proud about this I could put it on my resume in my special skills like: MY DRAWINGS ARE BARALICIOUS 

I feel like I've come so far from the girl who was so bad at drawing guys the only way she could draw BL is if she genderbent the characters*. Now I'm finally a woman who can draw ugly and disfigured men ^_^
*lol no joke
More art and rambling after the tag...
Avengers


Natasha and Steve from that universe where Girl!Tony and Steve are married... I totally believe that Natasha hit on Steve until he finally relented and became The Dutiful Housewife. Nothing can convince me otherwise.


Drew Clintasha twice despite not liking them that much. I really want to draw Tony/Pepper but it never works out...

Other:


A girl requested Turkey/Ukraine (APH)... yes that's generally how my lines look like before coloring lol

in other news...

YEP I shaved the sides of my head because I was bored and curious the other day and I also have zero impulse control when it comes to my own appearance lol 

I constantly try to give myself hair cuts and fail miserably (and never learn from the experience), I have also bleached my eyebrows and shaved them off. I guess this is just an escalation from previous behavior... but I really wanted to try a semi undercut though, it's fun because you can hide it and look totally normal, like a hidden depth. Surprisingly I don't regret doing it at all, it's a cool and weird feeling being able to feel the skin on my head! One thing I hadn't anticipated is that the sides of my head acts almost like velcro lmao the rest of my hair gets constantly stuck to it and I have to pull it off...

Actually when I was shaving my head I was tempted to pull a hirari right there but hair is a bitch growing back and my family would kind of disown me lol (also I am not deluded enough to think i could pull it off like hirari... actually someone told me already that I couldn't pull it off so there you go..)

ikeda hirari. flawless human being

I am going on a trip to LA tomorrow with my family and I am going to have a lot of fun trying to hide my undercuts from my mom woo

1 comments:

Chrissie said...

AAAAA ur art, I'm always so ridiculously excited to see you post all the time (even on tumblr). Congrats on your bara status HAHA I dream to be part of there someday. Sometimes I don't know if which way I want my style to go wehhhhh. I'm already like a hybrid of animu and not animu.

Also WOW I love this haircut. You make me miss having short hair hardcore (I think I'll cut mine again when I lose some weight HAHA.) Gosh why is short hair so cute. I wanna dye my hair too but I can only do natural colors since my office is kind of conservative with their dress policy, orz. I love seeing girls with undercuts.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment !!! ; 3;