doodledump

Monday, January 23, 2012

doodle dump! more after the link:
star trek


tried to draw them older... doing something like this: 



south park

i watched all of south park the last few weeks.... basically trying to figure out what everyone said i was missing all my adolescence (and also what inspired such great fanarts!!). i still don't really know. cartman and butters are favorites though <3




adventure time



original/misc





yeah... not much to say this time. i've been really solitary lately... naturally i'm a pretty reclusive person, but i think i've been taking it to the extreme lately. i just really like being alone and.... silence... i guess. orz

1 comments:

Chrissie said...

I used to watch South Park regularly with my old roommate, haha, it's fun to watch (but I think I liked some episodes more than others). But I definitely love Butters!

ahhh I can understand this feeling of wanting to be solitary. It's so much easier to spend time with myself.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment !!! ; 3;