craft post

Friday, January 13, 2012


yeah haven't spent a lot of time drawing but over some time i've accumulated some craft stuff  i've done this and last year. i'm not really good at this kind of thing (i'm especially bad at anything involving thread)... mostly i just wind up gluing stuff together. 

i have drawn some stuff! but i'll save it for a later post...

more stuff after the link:



took some broken stuff i kept and remade them into jewelry.


tried shrinky dinks for the first time (and made lots of mistakes!!)... seeing the stuff my friend made made me really excited to go and make my own... but idk how i feel about the results. in the end i don't think i have very good taste for these sort of things. 


LOL... well i saw these star wars needlefelt starships... and kind of wanted to make myself a star trek one... so i did.



 these are little gifts i made for a friend and my mom, little souvenirs from FL (even though i go there all the time orz). i finally figured out what to do with the shells i have. this took absolutely no effort! basically all time and work was getting all the stuff together.


i also made this for my step sister last xmas. it was pretty interesting to make... i don't think i'm going to be touching air dry clay for a while though. OTL




here's some halloween stuff i made last year. those bat ornaments are really the only thing in this whole post i unconditionally love. after halloween i don't really know what to use them for though orz.

1 comments:

Chrissie said...

omggg crafty things! these shell candles are so cute! I've never thought to do that.

I've played around with shrinky dinks before, but I don't think I'm very good at designing those kinds of miniature things either.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment !!! ; 3;