where i kill people's characters and stuff

Tuesday, January 11, 2011
 I'M SORRY CHRISSIE. I'M... SORRY

i... don't know what to say. just click for more sketchbook/watercolor stuff

edit: omg there is a huge accidental eraser mark from when i was editing it LOL sorry maris
when i started testing out my watercolors again, i also drew chrissie's character jie. um. just because.

5 min watercolor for a friend.



i kind of went from being maybe obsessed about the young avengers to being REALLY OBSESSED, but i'm sure all of you saw this coming. so here we go...





typical sketchbook stuff... this is pretty much what all my sketchbook pages look like. please don't pay attention to all my late night/early morning rambling lol






i... i thought i wouldn't get my tablet at all until maybe next month or something, but something miraculous and confusing amazing happened and so it seems like i'll get my tablet this week. YES!! i could seriously cry..

i'm a digital artist to the core i guess

REPLIES>>
chrissie> and by cute you mean really corny right haha ^ p^

tae> yeah i was pretty out of my groove on vacation, i normally draw a lot more i guess... dude and good luck! what with your schedule, i can't say that enough lol

1 comments:

Chrissie said...

WHAT NO YOU DID NOT KILL HIM
IWAS JUST STALKING YOUR BLOG FOR THE 50TH TIME TODAY AND THIS IS WHAT I GET SCREAMINGGGGGGGG ALSKDJFSDLFS YOU DREW HIM I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU AHSLDFJSLSDKFJS
OH MY GODDDDDDDDDD

and you drew jie too
am I ... dreaming??? I never thought you would draw my characters for me asdlkfjlslsdkfj. and they are just from deviantart groups too alsdf

please never stop watercoloring ever


I love your sketchbook pages even all the random writing (actually I think that makes sketchbooks really charming and personal hahaha) WISH I COULD TAKE A LEAF FROM YOUR BOOK /inspired



andI hope you can get your tablet soon enough T 3T

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment !!! ; 3;