Sunday, January 16, 2011

 finally got my tablet!!!! what a relief, i was stressing out a lot about it haha. i'm just really happy that i can do digital again!! i'm back in my comfort zone

i've heard that using intuos takes some getting used to, but it didn't really feel that drastically different? it's definitely more sensitive though! and has lots of shiny new features. and looks super sexy ^p^ haha

ok let's get on with this,, i don't have much art to post though... just rambles

failed color experiment

 BW sketch of  first pic

this guy is actually part of a story i'm planning (this is also the first thing i drew with my tablet actually, that's why it looks like #@%*&!). i made him look way too old ... he's supposed to be 15... orz

it's from the same story with the girl at the bottom of this entry. i needed something to do while i was waiting for my tablet so i decided to further develop my story... i don't really know if anyone will read or care about it (well no one cares about my stuff anyway...) though because it's girlslove OTL. but in the end this story is all about pleasing myself, so i don't really care hahahahaaaa

it takes place in a pseudo-past setting that's heavily based on the early 1900s (it's still pseudo though because nothing is accurate HA HA HA). it's still a detective story... and there is fighting. yes.

1 minute sketch of main characters:
i want to explain their characters... but that would take up a lot of unnecessary space. ried is my favorite, i like daphne a lot too... she's not as predictable as she looks, i hope ^p^

the second half is about... gangs (because i couldn't think of anything else LOL). it took me quite some time to come up with a not-stupid ensigna for the main gange... this is a sketch of what i came up with......  OTL
SPIDERS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE A SYMBOL IN THE STORY... OR SOMETHING

ideally, the story is supposed to be 5 chapters long. i've got most of the first chapter planned... just need to plan the exact pages out orz.

i feel like it's a lot already but there's still so much more to plan...!

one thing is though, i love planning stories out but when i start actually putting them into action... i don't feel like i have the skills to portray it correctly? i'm not a very good storyteller. there's a motivation issue too, haha. i think i'm going to really try at this though, even if it does wind up looking stupid. i never finish anything i do... i kind of want at least one finished story in my life ha... ha

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

THIS WELCOME HOME PICTURE my heart is dying with loveloveloveeeeee. hrmmmdhfdk I am such a strange friend to be exploding in love for your drawings (also very creepy ^ p^)

THIS BLONDIE GUY ASLDKFJSLD /CUTS OFF MY HANDS
TEACH ME TO DRAW AND PAINT LIKE YOU rayskdflrdsraaaghdhrkhhd. CANIDRAWHIMBADLYSOMETIMETHANKS!!!!!!
also gdiiii 1900s is one of my favorite eras, even if it's an alternate 1900s (which I like better anyways because LOL no way am I a history buff so I just go AU so all incorrect history things are ignored LOL)

I want to hear more about your story even though you say it's for yourselfff. that's basically how I am with my own story, like it's so lame but hrnghhhhh.

please please please motivate yourself to work on this??? I would love to read it hrndhgkdsh

Anonymous said...

WOW, you already did so many pics after getting your tablet!! (Congrats, btw!)

I love your detective story characters! And I think the gang symbol looks really good.

I'll echo 52 and say: Please motivate yourself! I really wanna see this story come to life! <3

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment !!! ; 3;