Sunday, January 23, 2011
i feel like i have drawn this same picture about 583958349203 times. i'm surprised no one's ever called me out on it haha

due to some recent events, i've been feeling kind of emotionally dry lately, maybe it shows. idek! let's just get to the art part i guess


more art + replies>>


r-r-r-r-r-r-ried! he's reading "private investigation: for dummies" lol ............ ried is RIEDING /retard


reptiles might be the only animals in the world that aren't ridiculously painful for me to draw


for some reason i drew girl + monster ??????? ?????


 tried drawing over some wood textures (from here and here)... didn't really work out orz


REPLIES>>

chrissie>  HSFDKJIEILSFNISE CHRISSIE YOU ALWAYS SPOIL ME SO BAD. OTL
also wow i'm pretty sure i would die if you drew ried aaah. and i will try! ; 3;

tae> fffts it's not that much! and i will try! btw how are your stories coming along? i hope school's not killing it for you ):

reikan> I LOVE DAFT PUNK! i love p. much everything they do, i think i had their songs on a permanent loop all though high school orz. also, thank you, it means a lot!!! i love your work T______T

5 comments:

Chrissie said...

(I feel like my comments keep degenerating into incoherentness, sob, I'm so sorry Cid!)

YOUR CG SKILLS BRB BLOWING ME AWAY /BLOWS AWAY IN THE WIND
TEACH ME HRNGHDSKFS. I JUST WANNA HAVE YOUR HANDS!
ried I think he is slowly becoming a character that I want to see more of
nghhhh what a handsome blondie alskdflsdkfjs

these reptiles bawwwbawww i wish I could draw animals ASLDKJFSLDFJS why can I only draw inanimate objects /MUST LEARN ANIMALS.

I swear I am staring at your works and drooling over your skill alskfj why do you call it spoiling when it is TRUEEEEE GAHHHHHHHHHHH.

Anonymous said...

Ooh, so many different styles in this post! I can see you've been experimenting. ;) The girl and monster really strike me for some reason, especially the one with the claw. And the colors you chose in that last one!! They compliment each other so well. How do you pick colors like that?!

Hahaha, when I saw "how are your stories coming along," I was completely thrown off for a second like, "what stories?" Yeah, school did kill it for me. I've been drawing a little lately, but that's about all. I'm saving my creative energy for spring break!! XD

It's good to see you draw so much. :)

Lawn said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE THE REPTILES ONE LOLOL THE LITTLE HEARTS DKSJFkkkdkfgkkk I had more coherent things to say but the super cute reptiles just cleared my brain of all other thoughts T3T;;;;

But I agree with Taemanaku ahh, so many nice experiementations with style in this post ;; uwahwah i love the way you draw faces sobbb

Anonymous said...

*poke*

I feel like I come here like three times a week just to see if you've posted something new... :[

Rabbit Town Art said...

Great work and style!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment !!! ; 3;