Thursday, January 6, 2011
hello, my name is dead-tired.

...man i haven't gotten more than 5 hours of sleep a night since school started. my bedtime from winter vacation and school schedule are duking it out indefinitely until i pass out... basically. how people (LIKE MY IMMORTAL STEP SISTER) can get used to this sleep schedule, i don't know


also no tablet probably for a while, so get ready for sketchbook dumps and stuff i guess!
GAY SUPER HEROES... I CAN'T DRAW THEM

but i can obsess about them for days apparently so i guess it's only a matter of time until figure it out ^p^
this is billy and teddy from the young avengers by the way!

3 comments:

Chrissie said...

askdflsdks /touches your sketches
PLEASE MORE FOREVERRRRRRR

wahhh I don't read young avengers but cuteeee your couple pictures are always so cute T 3T

Anonymous said...

Wooow... all those pictures!! You know, I don't think you drew this much while on vacation.

HAHAHAHA, immortal. Well, I'll have to call in those powers of resiliency this semester because it's really gonna suck.

The gay super heroes!! <3

Reikan said...

Daft Punk !! ;__; sob I love them... and their music kshfjs especially everything from the Discovery album.

PS. I love your style <3

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment !!! ; 3;