Wednesday, December 29, 2010
long time no post! i've got one more day in FL before I fly back home on thursday. bye bye winter vacation!

I changed the layout of my website... still a few things to tweak with but I'm pretty much done for now!
check it out! http://pibi.web.fc2.com/ ! i also made an art tumblr.... not because i think i need another artblog/account (because I really don't) but so I can actually remember to check my tumblr dash once in a while
 

 quick YGO sketch for my step sister's DA group.... which I still haven't posted on DA lol....


....for gertalia santa... cropped because I hate hate this pic and want to pretend that the rest of this pic doesn't exist ; 3;
...
 i didn't draw much this vacation not only because i'm a slob but because my tablet is pretty much KO... it works sometimes... most of the time it doesn't... I'm not too shaken up by this news though because I got enough xmas money this year to not only get a new tablet, but upgrade from my old bamboo to an intuos4. i won't be able to draw digitally barely at all until it ships here, though! (and i haven't even bought it yet orz)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment !!! ; 3;