not dead

Sunday, August 7, 2011

hey. i'm back from the dead, i know it's kind of been forever....! lots of things have happened since i posted last, but in the end what was it that made me come back? fandom... LOL sigh i always eventually come back to fangirl about something, makes me wonder what will happen when i finally grow out of being a nerd (or maybe i never will?)

in anycase, hopefully i can get things moving again!
more stuff underneath the cut

 that painting up there was actually my first try at oil painting...i'm sure it's obvious that i didn't really know what i was doing... it was fun though!

btw... all the sketches from here on out were taken with my crappy digital camera.. therefore crappy quality
orz
indeed...


 i love sherlock so badddd. i feel kind of strange because i've never understood how or why people got into tv shows until now. at first i wasn't remotely interested... then i noticed it was on netflix, watched it and was mildly entertained, and i don't know how but somewhere between then and now, i became batshit insane about it. why am i me

but i think the biggest question is, why are they so cute




my baby brother loves scooby doo...haha. as a side note, i was also pretty horrified that in the new cartoon shaggy and velma get it on... how does that work?

i'm helping my friend illustrate her aunt's children book, these are some rough drafts i drew for her... i'll post the rest when i get them back, i guess

some months old sketches/draws:










also here are some old wips that i've decided that i'm never, never going to finish





2 comments:

Chrissie said...

AIYAAAA YOU ARE ALIVE T 3T
feels like it's been forever since I've seen you *sob* but I'm glad to see you posting again!

everything is so super lovely T OT

Anonymous said...

I just noticed you did this post too! :3 I love all the Sherlock pictures; John/Sherlock is just super adorable, haha, so I don't think anyone can blame you for the fangirling. XD

Those "WIPs that are never going to be finished" look like they're finished. :|

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment !!! ; 3;