changes!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

I died my hair for the first time... it's now this gold color. I'm not sure if it really suits me (probably not...) but i just wanted a change, so that's what I got!

anyway, drawings after the cut, etc


Tiger & Bunny is cute, I love the character designs a lot. I'm pretty satisfied with this show, except for Barnaby... aahhh bitch bitch bitch orz.

Late late at night I suddenly got a Tiger and Bunny doujin and wrote down some scenes... but then I stopped and asked myself, WHY DO I ALWAYS GET IDEAS FOR SHOWS I DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT?? I mean, it would be great to think of something for ONE PIECE (*p*) or something, that would kind of make my life

... I think it's that I'm more lax about the whole process when I'm not really attached to what I'm messing with...


Yeahhh WIP. I watched Code Geass recently... and it broke my heart! Lelouch! Lelloooouuucchh! Yeah, it was really good. I avoided this show like the plague because I was under the impression that it was Kyou Kara Maou with gundam suits lol.

I watched a lot of other shows too, Madoka (HOMURAAAA LET ME HOLD YOU IN MY ARMS), Kaiji, the new Gintama (expect fanart hahahahaha), etc etcetc





takamins


more dogs... just two more to go! and some flower diagrams... i swear, if i ever have to draw another dog after this...


     

some useless scans from my sketchbook... i also thought it would be cool to scan some beads... it didn't wind up as interesting as a i thought it would haha

ohhh you know since I've already posted a picture in this post and such,... long back in Sakuracon, I took a picture of myself and my role model in life


comments>>

Chrissie: Yes I am back from the dead.... Y_____Y it's been forever! How have you beeeen!

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

I love this new hair color! T 3T i want to dye my hair sometime but I'm still trying to reach my desired hair length... though it's hard considering how hot it is here in tx. I just want to chop it all off...

GOSHHHHHH CID TIGER AND BUNNY FANART!!! This is the only anime that I'm following (because other friends that I know are watching it too). gdi if you made a one piece doujin i would be so happy T 3T.

I'm like that too, haha I keep thinking of 39834802x ideas for comics and never starting any of them aughhh (except I've been strangely productive when it comes to comics so I wanna work on stuff).

EVERYTHING IS AMAZING i didn't realize how much I missed seeing cid art until I saw all of this just now.

+++++++++++++

anyways yeahhh, I've just been useless and loafed around the house during summer break, orz, (what am I doing with my life hahahha;;). resolving to be more responsible about my RL obligations this year though T 3T

other than that I'm just trying to cut down my extra sites and try to get in the habit of blogging again (ahhaha hermiting myself away from internet society) hopefully this will get rid of distractors that make me useless with my responsibilities

Anonymous said...

Your hair!! I love it! The funny thing is I dyed my hair last week too (highlights!) and then hated it so I dyed it back yesterday. D: But I can't believe you dyed it~ wow!! You look so pretty! :3

Yay! I'm so glad to see your new stuff! I love how diverse your style is - cell shading, rough strokes, soft strokes, all of it! :D Is the crime scene picture of Sherlock and John? Just wondering. I was watching the third Sherlock episode two nights ago so it's been on my mind a lot lately. (I can't believe the next season's not coming out until 2012 - is this true??)

Anyways, I hope to see more from you soon! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment !!! ; 3;