happy thanksgiving

Friday, November 18, 2011

 a wip thing, there is a semi nsfw picture under the cut, but now that i think of it, the main picture is already in that realm... welp


 i actually don't even remember watching sleeping beauty as a kid. i have a friend who likes it a lot though so i guess i drew this because of that.

star trek:


i have a sick obsession with drawing grown men as girls. i feel no shame though drawing these two, cause it looks like there's a lot of people share my disease in this fandom, i don't blame them though who can resist space lesbians!!

what's wrong with me


two pretty bad failures at a drawing k/s


 I love Captain Kirk. So much.

Speaking of Star Trek, I was the reading the unused scene written for Shatner in the 2009 movie and it broke my heart. Here's some yaoi goggle high lights:

"I’ll be the first to wish
you luck… and to say…
(beat, emotional)
I miss you, old friend.
"

" You once said being a
starship captain was my first, best
destiny… if that’s true, then yours is
to be by my side."


"Admit it, Spock. For people like us, the
journey itself… is home."


BE STILL MY BEATING HEART 


 sketches:






LOL I'll just leave this here...

Replies:

chrissie: uwaaaah thank you so much. man I suck I haven't replied to any of your comments!!! thanks for being so awesome and kind and can i just give you a big internet kiss?? T_____T

1 comments:

Chrissie said...

happy thanksgiving!! thankful that we are friends! and I hope you are stuffing yourself with food T 3T

these are such beauty sketches and I love how you color always and how you draw faces always hnrhghhhdhhghhg

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment !!! ; 3;